SharePoint External Team Sites
THE AEROSPACE CORPORATION
YOU ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Aerospace Corporation (hereinafter “Aerospace”) provides this SharePoint Team Site (hereinafter, the “Site”) as a collaboration tool and means of convenience strictly for the conduct of government and/or Aerospace business and only users authorized to access this site may do so. Use of and access to the Site by You constitutes Your explicit agreement with the following terms and conditions, which may be updated from time to time at Aerospace’s sole discretion.
- Use of the Site shall be only for lawful purposes and You agree not to: (i) use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site, or otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Site; and (ii) use any manual or automated process, e.g., robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means, to access the Site for any purpose including, for example, to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site, without the express prior written consent of Aerospace.
- You are not authorized to post on or transmit to or from the Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other content in violation of federal or state laws and regulations or that otherwise could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
- Uploading and posting of copyrighted material is prohibited without permission of the copyright holder. It is Your responsibility to ensure the information You share is approved for release to those who have permission to access it.
- Information and content on this Site is intended solely for the use of authorized users of the Site. Information may not be downloaded or re-used outside of the stated collaborative purposes of the Site without the permission of the Aerospace collaboration site owner and, in some cases, the party who posted the information.
- Site users may include foreign persons and You are responsible for strict compliance with all Export Laws and Regulations at all times.
- The Site is not intended for classified activity. Transmitting, uploading or posting of classified material or content is strictly prohibited.
- Communications and activities using the Site are not private. Aerospace may monitor, intercept, track, and audit all communications and activities occurring on the Site at any time and for any reason with or without notice to You.
- Data and content uploaded and stored on the Site are not private. Aerospace may review, edit or delete any content that Aerospace deems to be inaccurate, illegal, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate.
- The trademarks, service marks, and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Aerospace and others. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, without the written permission of the Trademark owner. The name “The Aerospace Corporation” or the Aerospace logos may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Site, without prior, written permission from Aerospace. Aerospace prohibits use of its logos as a “hot” link to any Aerospace Site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by Aerospace in writing.
- The Site is provided without charge as a convenience and for collaboration and Aerospace does not warrant or represent that any Site content is accurate, current or complete, or that access to the Site will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components.
- THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. USE OF THE SITE AND ANY ITEMS, INFORMATION, CONTENT OR LINKS (COLLECTIVELY “MATERIAL”) DOWNLOADED OR ACCESSED THROUGH IT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER AEROSPACE, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SITE AND ACCESS TO THE MATERIAL CONTAINED WITHIN IT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE. AEROSPACE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY OFF-SITE PAGES OR ANY OTHER SITES LINKED TO OUR SITE.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL AEROSPACE OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE SITE CONTENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, EVEN IF AEROSPACE OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. AEROSPACE ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. USER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT AEROSPACE IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH USER. USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Aerospace, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of the Site by you or on your behalf.
- Your access and use of the Site may be revoked at any time by Aerospace, at its sole discretion, for any actual or perceived violations or breach of these terms and conditions. Additionally, Aerospace reserves the right to deny or revoke access and use of the Site for any activities not related to Government or Aerospace business.